If you recently created a listing or revised a listing, it might not appear immediately when you search or browse. Although listings are generally searchable within 24 hours, to help make Puppyfinder.com a safer place to buy and sell, there are times when this may take longer.
To find your listing, simply log in to your account and click on the conveniently provided links in each section:
- To view your Breeder Profile: Under your account click on the View Profile button
- To view your current ads: Just scroll down to Ad section to view your current ad(s)
- To view your website listing: Scroll down to My Website Directory Listings section
Can't find your Listing?
If it's been more than 24 hours and you still can't find your listing by searching or browsing, try the following:
- Check for errors in your ad or profile title: Avoid using special characters (such as !, /, @) in your title.
- Make sure your listing is allowed on Puppyfinder.com: In some cases, listings that aren't allowed or that violate our rules won't appear in search.
- Make sure your Profile is Active: Check your profile status to make sure it is not Paused, profile status is located next to the profile image in your account. To change your profile status from "Paused", click on "Activate" link.